Learn how to cook with a professional chef!
" - What could be better taking a cooking class, the chef and I, cooking together side by side?"
FOUR ways to participate
- In Studio:
Sign up for any of the public classes offered to the public (Singles & Kids classes, too!
Create your own private group event, and get the whole studio for yourself!
- At Your Home:
Private, in-home classes available (grocery and travel fees will apply)
- Over Video:
COVID-Safe activity for remote participants
Even before COVID, taking a cooking class with other people was awkward:
- You choose from a set menu of foods that you might not like
...and hopefully, the menu that you like falls on a night that you're available.
- You probably won't get to make all the recipes, since they're often divided up among the various groups,
...and you likely don't get much individual instruction.
...and EWW, is that guy on the other side of the kitchen licking his fingers?
If you are taking cooking classes to learn how to cook, you won't learn much like this. You might get a few tips, and the food will probably taste good (just ask Mr. FingerLicker!) ...but if you can't reproduce the menu at home in your own kitchen, doesn't it feel like a waste of money?
YOU choose the lesson,
YOU choose the day,
you make ALL the recipes,
with personalized, individual instruction.
· Take a private, one-on-one lesson to learn, hands-on, at your own skill level, over video. Everything from basic knife skills to advanced techniques.
· Create your own invitation-only group get together for a cooking lesson party, wine tasting event, or cake decorating lessons! In-person at the chef's studio in Pulaski, TN!
· Have special dietary needs? Learn how to cook Low-Carb, Low-Fat, Vegetarian, Lactose-free, Gluten-Free, Diabetic-Friendly... Chef JoAnna can help you learn how to cook foods that are healthy and safe.
Whatever your goals, whether you want to learn how to make a special dish for company, or how to put supper on the table in 30 minutes using whole, fresh ingredients, not pre-portioned processed meat, frozen packages, and sodium-filled canned foods, Chef JoAnna can help you feel more comfortable in your own kitchen.
No matter your skill level -- you CAN learn to cook, and be confident you can replicate the results!
to see if your date is available.