|Give a gift certificate for Personal Chef services: |
an affordable luxury that shows how much you care.
Chef JoAnna offers three options for Personal Chef gift certificates:
How does it work?
- Luxury Dining -- What could be more decadent than having a Chef prepare a delicious, four-course dinner, right before your eyes? Chef JoAnna will spoil your giftees with luxury in their own dining room.
- Kitchen Vacation -- Does someone you know need a break from the chore of cooking every night? A gift certificate for Personal Chef services will be like winning a vacation from the kitchen. Chef JoAnna will make many dinners at once, that can be enjoyed over several nights. (see below)
- "Care Package" meals -- If you lived closer, or you had more time, you'd drop off food that you made yourself. Chef JoAnna will lend a hand if work commitments and other obligations get in the way. Whether for a new mom, as a get-well wish, or bereavement condolences, Chef JoAnna can cook & deliver a wholesome, delicious, generous gift to show you care.
- Purchase a Gift Certificate for the type of gift you'd like to give. [click here]
- The recipients will contact Chef JoAnna, who will ask about their preferences, and get a feel for what the kitchen is like. She will help the gift recipients create a menu suited to the occasion, their tastes, cooking appliances and dining space. The recipients can let the Chef know what they prefer and she'll make exactly what they want, exactly how they like it!
- Finally, the recipients will choose a date, and Chef JoAnna will do the shopping, preparation, cooking, service and clean-up. (If you've never had a Personal Chef before, click here to see how Chef JoAnna works.).
...Now, simply decide how many sessions you'd like to include in your gift!
A gift of gourmet food is always in good taste,
but to be unique, give a gift of Personalized Cooking Lessons!
These are plans that have worked well for my clients in the past, but if you have something else in mind, please let me know and we can create a unique plan just for you. Send an e-mail to request a planning appointment.
[online contact form]
One session per week, available for multiple weeks.
Up to three complete menus (each with an entrée & two sides) are prepared per session, yielding enough food for two seatings. (see definitions below) Here's an idea of how it would work for a once-a-week session:
- Meal #1 (enjoy on Monday & again on Thursday)
- Chicken Breast, stuffed with Sun Dried Tomatoes & Chevre, Steamed Broccoli, Cous-Cous
- Meal #2 (enjoy on Tuesday & again on Friday)
- Pan-Seared Pork Chops, Grilled Zucchini Planks, Roasted Red Potatoes
- Meal #3 (enjoy on Wednesday & again on Saturday)
- Ginger-Marinated Steak Stir Fry, with Snow Peas & Carrots, over Rice
CARE PACKAGE DELIVERY
One session, three different entrŽes.
Today's hectic lifestyles make it difficult to enjoy a home-cooked meal, but Chef JoAnna makes sure that the menus prepared for "freezer-to-oven" convenience will still be delicious, yummy & healthy. Some ideas of what you might request are:
- Lasagna: Vegetarian or Meat. Gluten-free or conventional, as you prefer.
- Soups & Stews: Hearty comfort food suitable for anytime of year.
- Noodle or Rice Casseroles: No canned soups in these creations!
- Chicken, Beef or Pork Enchiladas: All-natural, wholesome ingredients.
- Crock-pot Meals: I do all the prep, you just turn the crock-pot on.
A portion or two of each of the items can be kept in the refrigerator to be eaten in the first couple of days, while the rest are labeled & frozen.
| (return to top of page)|
| A "session" is the term used to describe each time Chef JoAnna comes to your residence to cook for you.||An "entrée" is a meal consisting of a protein, a vegetable, and a carbohydrate. Carbs can be substituted for another vegetable at client's request.||A "seating" is similar to a restaurant visit, where everyone sits down to one entré each. Costs vary with headcount.|
Luxury Dining: One session, one entrée*, one seating.
Usually to celebrate a special event. This is considered "In-Home Fine Dining". *This is a multiple-course meal, so in this case, each person will be served an Hors d'Oeuvre, soup and/or salad, main course, and dessert.
Kitchen Vacation: One session, 3 different entrées, two seatings.
Think of this plan as "weeknight dinners for 6 nights". Everything is prepared fresh, from scratch. The first seating is plated, and served restaurant-style to everyone dining. The remaining entrées are packaged in the client's own storage containers (or plated on their regular dinner plates, wrapped in plastic or foil) to be enjoyed over the course of the week.
Care Package: One session, 3 different entrées, two seatings.
Entrées are made fresh; the menu is selected especially so that the meals can be frozen. Upon request, one portion (per person) of each entrée can be packaged "fresh", to be eaten within 6 days. The remaining entrées are frozen, to be enjoyed when convenient. Complete thawing/reheating instructions are included on each package.
If you would like to give this as a gift, a $15 surcharge will include a complete set of disposable plastic and/or metal containers appropriate for microwave and/or oven reheating.
[online contact form]
You'll be pleased to discover how luxurious it is to have Chef JoAnna be your private chef for dinner parties and other events. Chef JoAnna offers catering, personal chef services, and other culinary services in Nashville and surrounding areas. Chef JoAnna has catering menus, party guidelines, beverage quantities, and party checklists. For a formal, intimate event, Chef JoAnna will attend to your every need, and make sure that your special event is as special as it can be. Professional caterer and chef offers excellent home made food in Nashville, TN. Chef JoAnna serves Antioch TN, Brentwood TN, Fairview TN, Franklin TN, Gallatin TN, Goodlettsville TN, Hendersonville TN, Hermitage TN, Joelton TN, Kingston Springs TN, La Vergne TN, Madison TN, Mount Juliet TN, Murfreesboro TN, Nashville, TN TN, Smyrna TN, Springfield TN, White House TN, Whites Creek, TN and many other Nashville area communities. Personal chef services are available in Robertson County, Sumner County, Trousdale County, Wilson County, Rutherford County, Bedford County, Marshal County, Maury County, Davidson County, Williamson County, Cheatham County, Montgomery County, Hickman County, Lewis County, Perry County, Humphreys County, Houston County, Stewart County, Decatur County, Carroll County, Smith County, Dekalb County, and Cannon County. Personal chef and Catering available in Giles County (Pulaski, TN), Lawrence County (Lawrenceburg, TN) Maury County (Columbia, TN) and Marshall County (Lewisburg, TN).