Give a gift certificate for Personal Chef services: an affordable luxury that shows how much you care.
Same-Day delivery (online/e-mail) is available!
If you need delivery within 12 hours, please call to ensure on-time delivery.
Choose from several gift options... or create your own special gift.
- Does your special someone love to cook? You can give a Private Cooking Lesson. They can pick up a new skill, or you can cook together to make fun memories as well as delicious food. Singles, couples, or small groups have a great time, and Chef JoAnna customizes the lesson to the skill level of the gift recipient.
- Chef JoAnna will help you arrange a gift of an elegant Fine Dining experience, selecting a pre-defined menu within your budget*, or allowing the recipient to choose the menu.
- Give a gift certificate for a certain dollar amount towards services & groceries. The recipient can choose to redeem for a Personal Chef session, catering a party, a wine tasting or cooking lessons.
*The certificate will include the following line: There is an ingredient budget built into the gift certificate which accommodates most palates; you may choose to supplement the grocery budget at your discretion.
How are Chef JoAnna, Inc. Gift Certificates delivered?
For instant delivery, the Gift Certificate will be created according to your specifications and emailed as a .jpg file:
- This can be emailed to you, so that you can print it out and give it to the recipient.
- It can also be emailed directly to the recipient, in the event of a last-minute purchase.
For postal/FedEx delivery the Gift Certificate can printed on cardstock (and framed, if you choose) and sent to you or directly to the recipient.
A gift of gourmet food is always in good taste, but to be unique, give the gift of a Personal Chef.
- Birthday Gift: Give a single session or a month's worth of Personal Chef Services.
- Wedding Gift: The bride and groom would enjoy a gift certificate for private cooking lessons!
- Anniversary Gift: Give the gourmands a "restaurant á deux" in their own home.
- For the New Parents: It's hard to go out with the new little one -- so bring the Chef IN!
- Get-Well Gift: Home-cooked food feeds the soul as well as the tummy. Chef JoAnna will take care of the whole family by filling the fridge with healthy, delicious food (diet adjustments made as necessary)
- Cooking Lessons: Whether for one individual or a small group, Chef JoAnna will give detailed instructions so the edible masterpiece we create can be recreated again and again.
to see if your date is available.