Hands-On Cooking Lessons with Chef JoAnna
Have you ever wanted to take over a restaurant for a day?
If we could learn from just watching videos on Food Network we'd all be master chefs... but if you need someone to guide your knife (or even just virtually hold your hand!) this is exactly the class for you.
Cook "side-by-side" with a professional chef who has over 17 years of experience, teaching in every kind of kitchen. "Whether you have a marble kitchen island with a gas range, or your kitchen is the size of a closet with a small electric cooktop, I'll show you how to coax the best results out of your equipment."
Explore anything from basic knife skills to advanced techniques, using whole, fresh ingredients, not pre-portioned processed meat, frozen packages, and sodium-filled canned foods. Chef JoAnna helps you feel more comfortable in the kitchen.
- If you set it up, you can make the class open to the public (publicize tickets to the event to your own private group) OR book out the whole venue for a private class with just your invited guests.
- YOU choose the day, YOU choose the lesson plan.
- Learn, hands-on, at your own skill level.
- Always personalized, individual instruction.
- Please let me know what you have in mind, and I'll work with you to reach your goals!.
How does a private buyout class work?
Lesson Duration: 5 hour venue rental (buyout)
- Chef JoAnna is a patient and experienced chef instructor. ALL skill levels are welcome.
- Wondering what you should wear? This is a hands-on class, so be aware, your hands & clothes may get a little messy! You'll get an info sheet with your paid ticket confirmation.
- If you have any serious food restrictions or life-threatening allergies, please be sure to speak with Chef JoAnna at least 48 hours before the class start time. Some substitutions can be made, but not all recipes are adjustable. (Please refer to the FAQ page.)
- Need to get some new kitchen stuff? Chef JoAnna's favorite ingredients, tools & equipment can be found here: http://CuisineConnection.com
Return to the list of classes
I'd like a Private Class instead
Return to the Calendar View