Video Cooking Lessons with Chef JoAnna
List of Available
Dates vary, please refer to the Class Listing CalendarSuggest a class , and I'll try to add it to my schedule!
Subscribe and I'll tell you when I add new classes!
Home-School or After School Cooking Lessons for Kids
(Get on my private kids' events list!
- Apricot Chipotle Glazed Chicken or Pork - A classic gastrique-based sauce that is good on Chicken, Pork or even Tempeh!
- Arepas - Tasty little treat that's Gluten Free and can be vegan, if you choose. Also home-made Curtido!
- Chhole (Chickpea & Tomato) - Indian comfort food at it's best, you can make this in 30 minutes on a weeknight with pantry ingredients & a bit of spice.
- Sweet & Savory Crêpes - All you need is a good non-stick pan and a good recipe... and some ideas for tasty sweet & savory fillings
- Satay & Gado Gado - Meat-on-a-stick, plus a salad, both are sauced with a savory peanut dressing that will make you crave your veggies! It's also good on all kinds of protiens, too!
- Pad Thai - The classic Thai noodle dish, made by you, just how you like it.
- Potstickers/Dumplings - You can fold them up fancy, or you can just put 'em together, fry 'em up, and enjoy. We make 2 dipping sauces, too.
- Pasta Puttanesca - You'll never believe how delicious you can make your spaghetti night: Amazing, intense flavors in a simple weeknight pasta.
- Shrimp & Grits - Amazing, intense flavors in a simple weeknight pasta.
- Summer Roll - The classic Vietnamese roll with your choice of fillings (let me know your preferences) and we make TWO dipping sauces!
- Morrocan Tagine - Imagine having something as delicious as this Moroccan upgrade from pot roast in your culinary repertoire. Served over couscous or cauliflower "rice".
- Spanish Tapas - Small plates that can be Hors d'Oeuvres or an entire meal! Customized to your dietary preferences.
- Meal Prep - Learn how to make 4 servings of 4 dishes in just 90 minutes - that INCLUDES doing the prep & all the cooking!
- Private Class - Schedule your own video class, with family & friends, up to 5 video connections for one price!
- BONUS: FREE Weekly Q&A here: Chef Chat - Ask Chef JoAnna as many cooking questions you can in 30 minutes, for free!
SPECIALTY CLASSES:Invest a little more time - we make a LOT more food during these classes!
You will receive the zoom link, mise-en-place worksheet & recipes when your registration/payment is received and before the class begins.
TWO options to learn:
COOK ALONG: Plan ahead! give yourself a few days to get groceries, organize supplies, and do your prep before class (wash/peel/cut veg, etc.). You'll cook along with Chef JoAnna, step-by-step.
* grocery list provided upon registration; some unique items can be ordered directly from Chef JoAnna with at least 1 week's notice.
WATCH & LEARN: No prep necessary; just watch as Chef JoAnna cooks and ask as many questions as you like.
Make sure to take notes so you can cook the dish at home is done AFTER the demonstration.
CLASS WILL BEGIN PROMPTLY! Zoom video session will start 15 minutes before the class begins, so you can log in a little early to work out any tech issues. If you are not logged in at the official start time, class will begin without you.
If everything goes smoothly, the class will last 1 hour, but I'll stay on longer, to finish or for questions, as needed!
Cancellation & No-Shows:
Chef JoAnna's video class cancellation and no-show policy:
- 48 hours or more: You can cancel and receive a full refund or credit for any class with at least 48 hours notice.
- Less than 48 hours: You are not eligible for any refund or credit. This includes classes purchased within the 48 hours before the class's scheduled start time
(Example: If you purchase a class after 5:30pm on Wednesday, and that class is scheduled for 5:30pm on that Friday, you will not receive any refund/credit if you cancel or no-show.)
- In an emergency where Chef JoAnna has to cancel a class, you will receive as much notice as possible, and you are guaranteed a full refund. If the start time is rescheduled, and you are unable to participate, you are eligible for a full refund, upon request.
- If you miss a class (no-show), you are not entitled to a refund.
- If you have not joined the video-meeting 15 minutes after the scheduled start time, it is considered a no-show. If you were the only participant, the class may be canceled and you are not entitled to a refund. If there are other participants, you may still join in, however, we will not backtrack or repeat any part of the lesson you may have missed.
Need to get some new kitchen stuff? Chef JoAnna's favorite products, tools & equipment can be found here: http://CuisineConnection.com
By participating in this or any video cooking lesson or chat, you authorize Chef JoAnna to record (save digital image/audio/video) the call and any information transmitted on the call/video chat; you give up any and all rights; you will not receive any payment or compensation for the same now or in the future. You understand the recording(s) may be used for publicity, education, public information, or advertising by Chef JoAnna, Inc., and that the recording(s) could appear on Chef JoAnna, Inc.'s website and/or elsewhere on the Internet. Your participation indicates release and discharges Chef JoAnna, Inc., its owners, employees, agents, and representatives from any claims, liability, or results caused by the use of such recording(s) as provided herein.