|Personal Chef for Intimate In-Home DiningServing Nashville, TN to Huntsville, AL and surrounding areas.
"I know I did a good job when I see them reach for another bite ...while they're still chewing!" -- Chef JoAnna
About Chef JoAnna
JoAnna Minneci left a career in Human Resources management and consulting to pursue her dream of becoming a chef. She studied Culinary Arts at the Art Institute of Los Angeles, earning a 4.0 GPA while establishing "Chef JoAnna" as a brand for her in-home catering and personal chef service.
In September 2008, she chose to move on to greener pastures, literally, and she and her husband purchased land in the Nashville area to plant crops and raise livestock. They named the farm Mockingbird Acres, after Tennessee's state bird, and they plan to build a cozy gourmet restaurant serving the freshest produce and meats raised on the farm.
Her food is delicious, her menus creative, her presentations are clean and elegant, and her fun personality and lively sense of humor keep her clients coming back over and over.
return to top
Training, Certification & Qualifications
- Classically-Trained Culinary Professional: Art Institute of California at Los Angeles
4.0 cumulative GPA in all classes
- Certified in Sanitation (Serv Safe)
- Certified in Nutrition (Pro Mgmt)
- Certified in Kitchen Management (Pro Mgmt)
- Certified in Cost Control (Pro Mgmt)
There's more to food than catering...
Formal Dining (Plated dinners, served in multiple courses, for up to 12 guests)
- Chef JoAnna will ask you for all the details about your intended gift recipient, compose a lovely paper certificate or create an online certificate you can deliver via email.
- Everything can be brought on site...so if the location isn't equipped, no worries, Chef JoAnna has got the situation covered!
- Chef JoAnna will shop for everything, prepare all the food on site from scratch, & leave the kitchen spotless.
- You can set a budget and the Chef will compose a complete meal (3 courses)...
or... you can set a dollar amount and let them choose to add to it if they like...|
or... you can pay a deposit and Chef JoAnna will charge you the remainder.
- CLICK HERE for more details about Gift Certificates
Chef JoAnna now and discover the affordable luxury of your own Personal Chef.
Chef: In-Home Fine Dining & Private Lessons
You'll be pleased to discover how luxurious it is to have Chef JoAnna be your private chef for dinner parties and other events. Chef JoAnna offers catering, personal chef services, and other culinary services in Nashville and surrounding areas. Chef JoAnna has catering menus, party guidelines, beverage quantities, and party checklists. For a formal, intimate event, Chef JoAnna will attend to your every need, and make sure that your special event is as special as it can be. Professional caterer and chef offers excellent home made food in Nashville, TN. Chef JoAnna serves Antioch TN, Brentwood TN, Fairview TN, Franklin TN, Gallatin TN, Goodlettsville TN, Hendersonville TN, Hermitage TN, Joelton TN, Kingston Springs TN, La Vergne TN, Madison TN, Mount Juliet TN, Murfreesboro TN, Nashville, TN TN, Smyrna TN, Springfield TN, White House TN, Whites Creek, TN and many other Nashville area communities. Personal chef services are available in Robertson County, Sumner County, Trousdale County, Wilson County, Rutherford County, Bedford County, Marshal County, Maury County, Davidson County, Williamson County, Cheatham County, Montgomery County, Hickman County, Lewis County, Perry County, Humphreys County, Houston County, Stewart County, Decatur County, Carroll County, Smith County, Dekalb County, and Cannon County. Personal chef and Catering available in Giles County (Pulaski, TN), Lawrence County (Lawrenceburg, TN) Maury County (Columbia, TN) and Marshall County (Lewisburg, TN).